Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 30, 2009

Monkey In MY HOUSE!!!

Monkey in my house? are you joking?? No joke... there was a monkey in my house Last Sunday and another attack before it+ My neighbours also saw it in their house.

It was like a shock to hear some noise coming from outside when I was watching tv at the living room.. It seems weird as nobody was outside the house.. And when I turn my head, there was a monkey!!! OMG! Its like a major discovery as there are quite a lot of forests nearby and there should not be a shortage of bananas at their toretory (Lol!)

As soon as I seen one, I shoo it (sad to do that.. but for the sake of our propeties, gotta do that..) And it jumped to the tree that we grew it 8 years ago and this is the only pic I was able to take it...




Why it came to my house??? Is it because it is intrested to watch tv?? or running out of bananas or... Any answer can be acceptable (except stupid ones..)

And my father said that my neighbour is going to shoot it down. (Where can he get that rifle??) Or not that means calling the town council to shoot it down... (It would be sad to see it die... ) But it should not belong here.. It should be at the Banana land! (Er.. Any place named over it?? never heard...) And we could give it to our only vet in my town (which is my english tuition Teacher Ruth as she don't accept monkeys! Every vet won't take it!!!!)

Ok... I am going to wrap this up.. And If I got more news, it would be live here!!! Saying about my blog, it has reached a new height as it has 40 posts..... haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment