Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Running around!

Yesterday, My family and I went to Ikea (Which is the place where we never been before) We took an hour of drive and there was one time where we somehow lost on the way! Luckily the signboards were avalable there, or not we will be driving in circles for hours...

We were full of excitement when we wnt into the main entrance. With some cool stuff there. We went around the showroom to see some stuff we need. My sis and my mother walk around the place finding things needed for our house while I need to write all the names on the paper ;-(

At around 1PM, we went to the Ikea Restaurant to find out that we got to serve ourselfs! taking the food and putting the plates (But that is no big deal.) We went to take the food trolly and took our food... Surprising the food were very expensive but nice... haha!

We continued the shopping and bought tonnes of suffs (actually ony 14) altogether for RM200+.. But one thing we didn't know about it is they don't give us plastic bags, but Sell plastic bags... We got shocked when we knew it as we got loads of bulky stuff... To0 bad... got to waste another rM1.80 on a bag to put it all.. But I taken most of the stuffs!!! And there is no car to put in during that time (My father is not there.. so no car...)

Our next destination was the Ikano Power Centre. I almost forgot that there was a Windows 7 roadshow there!!! OMG! I ran there and went trying the Windows 7 stuffs which is great!!! I hope I can get it into this small laptop... haha!

After some while, we went to the curve and somehow got lost agian... too bad.. Luckily there was a directory for us to see or not we won't know where to wait for my father to fetch us... haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment