Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 30, 2009

HoLiDaYz.... Bored November...

Hmmm.... Holidays... Theres no comment.. Everybody will say its boring all day till they go for holidays... Sometimes even going holidays for some people will say boring because you are still in your country.. (Lol.. At lease better than nothing...)

For me, Its in Malaysia for the whole year (No money to renew passport) hehe! But would be fun... But sadly, November is where all the action are not on.... Sad... Now feeling bored using the com... (But luckily there is blogger to company me hehe...) But yet, I am say about my plans on December...

On the 7th, I am going to Langkawi (graduation trip) And on the 17th (or 18th) I am going to Penang (for the first time) hehe. (Company me if you want to.) And sure most of you have went there a million times!!! (too bad...)

But nevermind... I would still love to go around Malaysia as I am not done with Malaysia (Including Singapore)... So, hope you will have a happy holidays.. And to my Std 6 friends, Hope you would like your new school...

No comments:

Post a Comment