Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Missing everyone!

Leaving A place is special
You would miss everything even its good or bad.
Thinking of every moment in every angle
Remembering the time we had together
In the end, we got to Move Along.

Its just so sad after leaving my primary school....
I just felt so lonely
Nothing to do in the holidays
No gathering done all around the holidays
Just felt boring...
I want a intresting life
And Hope I can have them soon....

Being overtaken is not a fun thing
But this is human nature
We got to cope it up
And face the challenge...

So, hope we would be happy all the way and remember our good days together... Having gathering, chat each other, having fun..
Just get along!!

I am missing every classmate, every teacher, every experience I got in my primary school.
I could rewind the time agian and agian... I won't want to forget all of you!

Please, remember me and I would remember you too..

Hope you will listen to this touching song that could make us remember the past...
And make everything an happy ending


No comments:

Post a Comment