Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 2, 2009

Gunz till you die!

This is the game I have been playing this game for a month!!!! It is called Gunz! Gunz is a shooting game like Counter Strike, Halo, etc.. But this is an online game and also has many game modes! And its CS+Matrix... Cool!

There are quite a few playing Gunz in my class. Because they have been talking about Gunz for days and days, I decided to try it out! But the start was a bit confusing as I need to make an account first and I didn't know what to do till my friend Sean asked me to download the ijji Reactor!!! Its so lame not to know what to do...


"This is when I was dead!"

After installing the ijji Reactor, I signed in with some problems. 1.) I got some prob to enter the Reactor. But in a few minutes, I was able to get it online! Unfortunately, I didn't know that the reactor is just for you to get into the game easily and tought that it has all the games inside! With that unknown, I got to waste another half an hour on the gunz installation! After that, I was done and ready to go!!!!!!!
After the loading, I was straight to a server and made an caracter! I decided to be the caracter that has 2 Renard guns and a set of grenades! That was actually a very good choice in truth!
In the first few minutes, I accidentally took the team deathmatch that was very boring after dying! Because it dosn't suit me, I changed to another match! In A few seconds, I found what I was founding... A solo deathmatch

In the first day, I was surprising jumped high to lv 6! With all the advanced skills not known, It took me 4 hours!!!! That was a hard days work... Ok that was enuff.. Lets go more inside.

I also got complains by other players saying that I lag... Too bad.. I am using the basic Broadband connection that is very slow... And my father juz want to save money... too bad.. gottta say with the lag group of people...

In the next day, my friend Sean teached me at a 1 vs 1 game.. he taught me how to roll, to do wall climbing, etc... Almost all the basic skills. From there onwards, my way up was harder and harder...

There was one part I didn't able to kill a lot of people anymore (About 0nly 1 to 2 in a match) and loads of death (about 20+) Because of that, I bought a new gun which increases the chance of killing.. And it worked!!!!

There was one part which my friend teached me how to hack... I downloaded the file and unzip it... I was able to learn all the hacks in a few minutes. But sadly in a few days it had been patched... But I left this video which has hacks on it.. (Original from me)




So now, lets talk about guns! I love to use the Rocket Launcher in tight places!!! It is aso useful when fighting with bosses in quests. Sub-Machine Guns is not really my favourite. Seldom use it because of its weight and power. Rifles are a better replacement as they shoot very accruately and yet light and good powered! Raptor sucks. Dubbed as The worst gun in Gunz. I would prefer Raven and Revolvers which has good shooting power. Especially Revolvers.

Katanas (Or swords) are what most people use.. Daggers are very less as you go to the higher levels as Kodachi's get to the markets in Lv 10 which is very cool!

The graphics of the game is very good (Even it is way older to some hot games like Sudden Attack, etc, I still love it!) I would rate this 8 over 10. So, here is the short review...

Game: Gunz
Rating: 8/10
Pro's : Good Graphics, CS+Matrix speciality
Con's: Ijji Reactor dosn't starts sometimes, It would lag with basic connections

No comments:

Post a Comment