Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Firefox Turns 5!


I just can't beleave it. Mozilla Firefox is already 5 years old!!!

When I was around standard 2 or 3, My parents took the com to format it since there was a virus tooking over the computer. My parents took the CPU to the computer shop and do the re-formatting (as we need to take out the internal hard drive and format it thru another computer.) When we got back the CPU and tried on it, It was working perfectly back... But we saw a new icon on the screen. It was Mozilla Firefox. We continued using IE.

One day, I was curious what was Mozilla Firefox (2) all about. So I opened the icon and found out it was similar to IE(6)!!! And I knew it was also a internet browser.... Since then I keep using Mozilla Firefox and found out it was faster than IE, Safer than IE, and more user friendly than IE. I told my family about it and we started using Mozilla Firefox (except my father which only know how to stick at the old stuff (haha...)

When Mozilla Firefox 3 was launched, They start to nag me on the home page asking me to change to MF 3, which was told to be faster than MF 2. I didn't download it till 2 months later!! (How stupid I was not to download it erlier!!!) Their word was correct. But there was a small problem for my slow com, it is quite lag... But it is just a small prob.. It still worked perfectly on my father's laptop (Which I downloaded it...)

And now, Mozilla Firefox is 5 years old and Mozilla Firefox 3.6 is on beta now! I am not going to download it till it becomes stable (But maybe putting it at a seperate section.) I am going to put this vid about Mozilla Firefox ... Have fun!

Five Years Of Firefox

Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment