Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 30, 2009

ChIlDrEn'Sz DaYz!

Yeap! We had Childrens Day in our skul And because its our last year, I brought my family's cam (The one that I took for the last post..) to my school. And I have made this slideshow for the people who missed it!

We came into the hall with some surprises.. Atually have more shows than talks which is good news to people who will sleep during the speeches and miss the whole thing (Lol.) Brian took a video about the sing part because my cam don't have a speaker. And I took the skipping ropes.. But sadly I deleted the wrong one (Stupid me!!!!) And that made me sad.. But yet, still able to take this vid.. lets see it.

After dat, I used Biran's cam to take the last show made by 6M class which was about an episode of Gemeilia... (The August of 07 (If not mistaken...) I will ask him to upload it at his blog or send it to me and upload it here....

After that, We have started our party in our class with some snacks like Nuggets, Sushi (Which is okok oni...) etc... But the main stuff came about 10 am... When our form teacher (I mean temperory form teacher ) came into the class with people takin KFC boxes into that we bought! Everybody was shoutin like mad while some are still glued into the computer playin DOTA...

And soon, some visitors came into our class and start drawing the white board. after that, our whole class begun drawing lke mad till the whiteboard was full or blue marker pen ink! That was cool!

We also start to change stuffz together! My best friend Tan Chee Seng and NZL (Ng Zhang Lin) changed their presants! And NZL get a frog dustbin which is super cute!!! :) And sadly TCS got a card box! haha! while I changed with Gautama a.k.a Gwei Lou... He actually gave me a car model!! YAY! And he also thanked me for givin him a solar powered toy which is very cute!!! Love it!

With a lot of people havin their phone or cameras on their hands, people start takin pictures like paparazzi which make fun agruements! haha! juz love this game!

And here comes the hard work... Cleanin the place... Because they ate KFC, rubbish bin is full of KFC boxes.. But oni dat, we also saw the chicken meat on the floor!! (yew!) And its our work on it... I tried to keep the place as clean as possible but after usin half an hour, its still dirty... (Haiz.) Then I have no choice but give up on those small paticles...

When our school session ended, NZL was sprayed by some girls with those can sprayers and being sprayed badly... Lucky he brought his towel to school because he was goin 2 Alex's house, or not, he will sure be scolded by her mother..

We had our good time in our last children's day celebration... I will sure miss children's day because we won't celebrate it in secondnary school... So sad :-(

last and not least, here is the slideshow that I got ready for!

No comments:

Post a Comment