Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Nervous...

Feeling nervous for the next few days...
Cause tommorrow (or today since its already saturday morning) I am going to the movies...
Nothing special... Just 2012... but nervous to see how the world is going down
For some, you may think I am so "out" but at lease you still get to watch one movie
Better than nothing right???


We were warned... hmm We would cause this if global warming continues...

Next, is to the holidays! to Langakawi! (Another dissapointment for the people out there...)
But for me, its special as this would be the last time my primary students meet in a holiday!
Everybody in the class (except certain students) in my class should go but sad that...
only 20+ will come... Too bad!

And next would be learning cooking... (Lol)
You would think what could a boy learn from cooking?
Don't underestimate me!!!
Maybe next time I could cook the best stuff for you 2 try at a 5 star hotel (Nah.. juz joking!)
But yet, we should go and take those challenges right?

So, here is where I get nervous...
Seeing the world in the end (In Graphic Edits)
Going fof an adventure! (And something intresting would happen! hope so...)
And scared that I get the kitchen all dirty!!! (That time gotta clean the mess.. NO!)

By the way, I am going off now!! Just being scold by my mother.. hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment