Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 5, 2009

If there's questions to ask me...

I am here agian.....
Recently thre were a lot of people asking me of problems..... And its diffucult to know what is the problem.... So, I am going to teach all of you about screen printing.... Which can solve problems easily.....

First, I am going to put a pictures of a few keyboards....

Laptop:













Desktop:













There are a few ways to do a printscreen.....
For the laptop, you can press the "prt sc" button to print it and paste it into windows paint....
(If it shows no printing things, then try pressing thr "fn" button.....

For the desktop, you can press the print screen button and also print into the windows print....

After that, go to http://imageshack.us/ and put it into imageshack....

After it uploads finish, its done!!! and you can send it to me and I can give you the answer easily!!!! (You can also do this to teach other people about other things...

If you cannot printscreen it, then go to google and type "free screenprinter utlity"....
But I have found a good one..... Its Print Desktop.... (link on the word...)

Good luck!!! And have fun with all the things...

No comments:

Post a Comment