Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Holidayz r over!

Finally holidays are over!!! Finally can c my friend at school.... So good....

But 2 weeks later got dianostic exam... sooo bad one the MOE.... zzzzzzz.... Got to work hard like my sis to get the wanted 5A's in UPSR..... If lucky, 6A's..... Hope so.... Get the money that the skul will give in the end of the year.... $$$$$

I have started using GIMP... Something like Photoshop that can make logos, can edit photos etc.... With GIMP, I have made my first product... The TM Persona theme.... Like it. Take a look here:
Click here to see the first product from GIMP.

My father's com charger has spoiled.... Too bad. A fast computer cannot be used when I really wanted.... ;..-( I really like it!!! I hope I can have something like that soon... (But a smaller one like a netbook!)

Ok.... Got to go watch my Trophy Manager match.... Very excited... Hope I can promote to division 2 after being stucked there for almost 6 seasons... (1 season=3 months) Fine.... Better go.... a few more minutes to go!!!

("LiFeEnDeRz")

No comments:

Post a Comment