Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 20, 2009

H1N1 at SKJ(C) Jalan Davidson

SJK(C) Jalan Davidson has a case of H1N1!
I was told that yesterday about this news. I was shocked to hear the news. So, I went to my com n got to my MSN to ask my friend. My friend says that todays parents day will be canceled, another one say that only parents can go, But yet, everybody except the infected class can go.... lolz.... Thanks to Ray who has heard it wrongly... its only for the infected class (5I) and not for everybody at the school.

The school has made some excemtions for the school already... One of them is to close the school for 1 week if another person got H1N1. By the way, the list its here:

1.) There will be no air-cons for the whole week at the school so that the virus won't spread easily (As without air-con, the virus will spread to a 10 metre radius as with air-con it will spread to 100 metres!!!)

2.) The school has bought a big amount of hand wash to prevent this virus to go too far.

3.) All children of 5I has been isolated at their own house...

4.) The one I have said up there.... Close the school for 1 week if another person in the skul got H1N1.

5.) And more... I will tell you if I got more news....

The pupil that got H1N1 is in Sungai Buloh Hospital.... She is in stable condition.
I was told that she has went to Melbourne, The flu centre.

The Health Minister has told the parents and students of Jln Davidson not to panic.
So, just hope the H1N1 virus will go away from my school....

("LiFeEnDeRz")

No comments:

Post a Comment