Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lotz of stuffz!

Wow! Online on 1 am with tuition class tommorrow and homework not done yet! (OMG!) But addicted to the com dealing with something special..... Getting my 1st Youtube vid on... (which is now good and running.....

Its a teaser of a CS 1.6 server (I noe you would say me not being "in" agian...) and it was one of the server that I written about at the post before the last post... here is the vid for you to have a look..... hehe!




I put it small so that smaller coms (and also old netbooks) get to look at it... but if you still can't see it, here is the link:

CLICK HERE!

Besides, I am also finished downloading the Sudden Attack client.... (thats right! I am in SA!) But wait.... the update is taking soooooooo long! can't wait! too bad.... haiz... It just crawl like hell and after half an hour, still crawling and maybe sleeping now!!! WTH!


See the red thingy? its crawling still!!!! Maybe continue tommorrow while doing my maths work..

Sunday need to get my UPSR money.. So happy! cause got to meet my best cool friends agian... But the prob is who is going to take me back??? My family is going to Jasin (Melaka if u dunno where is it...) for Ching Ming..... Should I "Tumpang" my friend to his house for ultimate fun or follow my family and respect my ancessters??? (Most of u would think about the 1st choice.... haha!)

Gotta sleep now... Tired and need to wake up early to get my work done fast and continue with the SA update....

("LiFeEnDeRz")

No comments:

Post a Comment