Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 21, 2010

50th post.....

Yeah.. the 50th post of my blog.... And its damm boring now cause CNY is over and school starts tommorrow!!! (Argh!) Gotta finish all my homework before tommorrow starts.... zzz

Talking about CNY, I have lots of photos to post into.... and internet is damm slow this week... With my computer time limited to 1 and a half hour cause of exam.... Maybe even 1 hour! (Not enought time to upload all the photos!) So, expect delays for uploading as the blogger upload photos thingy is doing its work slowly and I am allowed to only upload 1 photo at a time.. (haiz!)

The day before yesterday, I went to Sri Petaling's Sri Eadah (the Carrefour) to go roller skating! It was a fun day even I skated slower than my friends in the rink and fall down lots of times.. (Expecially during the starting... hehe) Had three hours of roller skating and we went to a stop.... When when I am going to sleep I was feeling my head was still going the Roller way... (very dizzy..)

Currently using my friends com as I went to her house to do Sejarah Project.... Better don't use it too long..... Everything would be updated very soon.. don't worry...

No comments:

Post a Comment