Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bored and ;(


Thats the feeling that I got during my birthday X( Nobody wished me the 2 words... except 6 people from Facebook... Too bad :(

But by the way, This comic is a funny one (for me) and I do read it almost everyday... Since it was from a famous US writer... Its already almost 50 years from now. (The comic legacy) And it is very original...

Not really anything to say.. Just telling about my new school.. Westley Methodist School. It is at Sentul (which is quite far). Everyday in the morning I got to go early cause there is assembly everyday. (Not joking. EVERYDAY! ) And we got to bring Reader Digest on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and Dewan Siswa (Which I dunno what the heck is about) on the others... Not only that, before recess and lunch break ends, we got to assembly at the same place (and it is damm hot!) We always get sweat all on our faces! Not only that, we also need to pay loads of fees, put the bottle at the back (a *#&!&* rule), etc etc...

But there is a few good stuff there... I do have quite a few friends (but not frm Davidson.. Ah, suddenly talk about Davidson -.- ) A lot of CCAs (Co-Corriculum Activities) And can bring handphones (Nothing special cauz need to surrender to the homeroom teacher b4 start class)

But yet I still prefer Davidson cauz got more friends there and more fruits (lol) But nevermind.. XD

So, seeya in the next post (Not gonna be long from here..)

No comments:

Post a Comment