Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Being A DJ


Lol... You would think I am a DJ of a radio station and which channel is it... By the way, you think too much.. 1.) Its just an DJ... Not a big deal and not like going into the news of tommorow's newspaper. 2.) Its on9... and not on the "real" radio station of your country. 3.) Its a cheap radio station which nobody hears.. (Only 1 recorded...)

Okey. A day before I get the chance of being a DJ, my forum mate was askin anyone wanted 2 be a DJ... During this time, I accepted straight away. He e-mailed the instructions to me and during the next day, I am going to be on air for the first time!!!!

When its d-day, I was very very nervous.. Fearing I may be critisized by people.. But the starting was a "phew"! Nobody was on the line! So, I put in some songs and try to do some stupid speaches.... "lol" And around an hour later, someone came online!!! That shocks me. Thinking of what 2 do next... But it end up nobody replied... haha!

So now, after a few hours of broadcasting, I am used to the keys of the panel... Now, just hope people will go check out the website and judge my performance.....

Here is the link: http://www.everyoneweb.com/RadioTM/

("LiFeEnDeRz")

No comments:

Post a Comment