Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 3, 2009

Lost my specs... So sad

Disclamer: You may think I am stupid saying this kind of stuff at a blog but plz, no foul words...

Yeah... Lost a pair of specs.... Left it at the basketball ground's rest area and after soccer practise, lost it... Is so lame to lose something just using it for 1 year.... I would hope I can get back that pair of specs even I have a new pair.... So that I can keep it for future use (In case my new one is dead... haha!)

Its so sad to hear that my eye power has went up very high!! Indeed could be said as mad.... My right eye is 400!!! And my left is 250... I dun think its so serious but maybe its accurate.... Hope I can stop the addiction of using the com and keep rubbing my eyes.... Its just so painful to hear that...

By the way, I am very careless forgetting that today dun have afternoon class.... Even my friends were laughing after hearing me saying.... But yet, got back early.... Not needed to wait till 4. (And that would be like madness waiting for soooooo long...)

Holy s*@! Forget about Restaurant City!!! Better get going!!!

("LiFeEnDeRz")

No comments:

Post a Comment