Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 31, 2009

A "fishy" day....


Wow..... Today I feel I have been cursed... Power Soccer always kena strong people cause me to keep on losing.... Then my hand got very itchy.... Donno how come..... lol.... Soon, kena marah by my father n mother..... too bad...
Then, when I wan t go out n cycle, rain sudah drop from the sky!!! SOOOO "fish"!

TM leh.... very boring almost nobody go n do a post on the forum.... make me sooooooo bored in the com..... luckly got this blogger..... N some friends to teach about something in blogger.... So I am not sooooo boring.....

HOLIDAY IS ON NOW!!!! NO!!!! 2 boring weeks is goin to come!!! luckly got skul tution to go at the first week.... Or not 2 boring at home doin homework n computer....

WOOHOO!!!! TMM people thank me for making the website better that worse..... I feel I am a hero... ;=) I really make my own site for my community and they are sooo happy with it.....

Thats all for today..... I will be back soon....

HASTA LA VISTA!!!
(See You Later)


No comments:

Post a Comment